0

Hands down to JC!



It snowed 8 inches last week, and now you can barely see any snow. and then comes the tornado. 
BUt look what comes after the tornado rain :  Rainbow!!!! 

Genesis 9:12-16

"This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come. I have set my rainbow in my clouds, and it will be the sign of covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I wil remember my covenant between me and  you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again be the waters become a flood that destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures, of everykind on earth"

Forget about the pot of gold, the covenant is so much better. Now i know I'll never die from huge flood.
So I was driving to school today, and traffic was bad, so I took the local route and boy am I glad to do that. Passed by North Market and stopped at this red light and holycow I saw a FULL SEMI CIRCLE RAINBOW!!!!. I NEVER GET TO SEE A FULL SEMI CIRCLE RAINBOW!!!!




Look ! Pretty pretty !

The other half,....and then below is what I composed of 2 of the pics.



0 PIng!: